Brief Information of Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Dental Unit
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College is situated at Sirajganj beside Jamuna River, about 30 km north of Sirajganj district town and 50 km south of Pabna.
Year of establishment : 2012.
Seats : 50 (50% seats for International students).
Course Fee : As per government gazette.
Course Information: 05 years plus 01 year Internship.
Quality Assurance Activities in Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Dental Unit
· Regular subject, phase and Academic Coordination meeting is an ongoing process for monitoring & evaluation of academic activities.
· Teaching materials like Multimedia & Laptop, OHP & other equipment are ensured for proper teaching.
· Academic calendar is prepared and given to each of students.
· Regular reporting of academic performance of students to their guardians in every three months.
· Different academic bodies of the college evaluate the academic status of the students and take further steps on that basis.
· Academic activities are conducted as per directives of Quality Assurance Scheme (QAS).
· Extracurricular activities are regularly arranged.
· Modern seven storied academic Building [Floor space: 2,22,000 sqft]
· Good number of qualified teachers. Department wise full time expert, experienced, dedicated & renowned teachers with higher degrees.
· Adequate learning materials & excellent learning environment.
· Modern laboratory & library with adequate equipments, Books & Journals.
· Largest 1000 bedded Teaching Hospital in Northern area of Bangladesh with modern Facilities.
· Well established infrastructure.
· Education Friendly environment with equipments & instruments.
· Quality & standard Education.
Lecture Gallery complex
· 4 Separate galleries, (350-450) seat capacities.
· Well equipped with modern sound system.
· Seminar hall for seminars & workshops with 360 accommodations is functioning.
· 3 conference room with 100 plus seat capacities.
· 100% Residential & Separate hostel/dormitory facilities for male, female, foreign & local students and intern doctors.
· Separate dormitory and family quarter for the resident doctors and teachers.
· All the hostels having wifi internet access.
· The hostel and whole campus is under closed circuit camera surveillance.
Cafeteria facility: Within the college campus.
· Air-conditioned central library [7500 sqft].
· Sufficient books.
· Sufficient local & international journals.
· Sufficient online journal access.
· E-library Facility.
· Wi-fi facility.
· All department libraries with departmental books.
· Separate areas for students & teachers.
· Hospital has its own separate library for its doctor and nurses.
· Library hour is from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm or schedule announced by the college authority.
· Student week.
· World Oral Health Day observation.
· Bangla New year celebration.
· Independence Day celebration.
· Victory day celebration.
· World health day celebration.
M. M. Amjad Hussain Auditorium with an Accommodation of 500 persons.